Race & Sports Book
Have you ever wanted to place a bet on America's pastime but didn't know where to begin? Sam's Town is here to help! Listed below are some common bets and popular strategies.
- Betting which team will win the game outright
- Betting the total number of runs scored by both teams in the game. The Sports Book sets a total and you pick whether you think the total runs scored will be over or under this amount.
- A bet where you pick the winner of a series
- A single bet that links together to or more individual wagers. In order to win a parlay bet, you have to win each individual bet on the ticket.
- A type of specialty bet. Examples include who will win the Cy Young, how many strikeouts will there be in a game etc.
Popular examples of baseball betting strategies include:
- Examining the odds
- Knowing the umpires
- Examining the lineup
- Starting pitcher data
- Looking at the weather/Ballpark info
For entertainment purposes only. Bet at your own risk. See Race and Sports Book for complete details and rules.